Netflix Favorites!!!

Image result for netflix
Netflix is literally all I watch. I do not have cable (waste of money to me now), & I have tried Hulu & did not like it as much as Netflix (granted, I did watch all of Keeping Up With The Kardashians two years ago). So anyway, here are some of my favorite things to watch on Netflix!


  • Baby Daddy
    • Okay so this one is a favorite because it is hilarious! I even got Juan into it. It's about a young guy who has HIS baby that he knew NOTHING about, dropped off on his doorstep & he is left to care for her. That's not all the show is about though. It's about family, romance, careers, etc. It's awesomely hilarious! Starring Derek Theler, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Chelsea Kane (Stella from the Disney Show, Jonas), Tahj Mowry (Michelle's best friend, Teddy, from Full House), & my favorite, Melissa Peterman (also Barbra Jean in Reba).
  • Grey's Anatomy
    • This is my favorite non-comedy show (although, there are some funny parts in there sometimes). This show has you feeling all kinds of emotions! I can't tell you how many times it has made me cry. But it has me on the edge of my seat all the time! I never thought I would get attached to this show, but I did! Starring Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey (we all know Patrick Dempsey), Justin Chambers, Sandra Oh, Chandra Wilson, Sara Ramirez, James Pickens Jr., Katherine Heigl (also on Abby on The Ugly Truth & Alison on Knocked Up), & several others.
  • Young & Hungry
    • This show is about a young woman just trying to live her life, also while being a personal chef for a wealthy entrepreneur. This show is also very comedic if you want a good laugh! Starring Emily Osment (Lilly on Hannah Montana), Jonathan Sadowski, Aimee Carrero (also appeared on Hannah Montana), Rex Lee (in the show, his name is Elliot, & he is HILARIOUS), Kim Whitley (also hilarious on the show, name is Yolanda), & Jesse McCartney even makes an appearance in the show.
Those are my top 3 favorite shows. If I picked 4, my next choice would be Shameless. It's interesting, but not my most favorite. Some of my favorite movies that are out on Netflix are:
  • White Chicks (ALL TIME FAVORITE)
  • Instructions Not Included (Some of it is in Spanish, but includes subtitles. It's sad at the end!)
  • Meet the Fockers
  • When We First Met
  • The Do-Over
  • The Waterboy
  • License to Wed
  • 13 Going on 30
  • Bring It On (all of them)
  • Magic Mike
My son, Gary, who is 3, is a big fan of:
  • Pets
  • Boss Baby
  • Cars 3
  • Dinotrux
  • PJ Masks
  • Spirit
  • The Magic School Bus
What are some of your favorites on Netflix?

Comments

Popular Posts