Top 3 Favorite Blogs


So ever since joining the blogging community, I have gotten into reading other blogs to get ideas on what to do. While visiting other blogs, I have learned that a lot of these blogs have become my favorite, & I would spend all day just reading them. So far, these are my top 3 favorite blogs.

Since my boyfriend is in the military, I have checked out a few military blogs, & I have a couple of favorites.
The Military Wife and Mom is one of my favorites because she talks about deployments, the milspouse life, & military resources. She also has some free printables on her page to help you get prepared & stay organized for deployment. If you are a military spouse/SO, especially if you are new at it, her blog is a great one to read! She does a great job at describing deployments & how to be prepared for them. As well as my favorite post as of right now, explaining what it's like just being a military girlfriend instead of a wife. That one was my favorite to read because sometimes I do feel like I want to rush into marriage with him. But reading that made me realize that we should wait until after the deployment.
Another military blog I love is JoMyGosh! Here, she also talks about military life & deployments, but she also includes care package ideas, "Open When" letter topics, & relationship & marriage advice. Subscribing to her blog will get you access to the "Open When" letter topics (which is something I plan to do while Juan is away)!

As a mom, I love mom blogs. I recently joined a Pinterest Group Board that was run by Mom Resource so that I could share my blog posts there. She ended up inviting me to SEVERAL other Pinterest Group Boards as well as sending me an email to join her email list on her website. So, I checked it out & I actually love it. She has tons of printables, baby shower ideas, food hacks, financial tips, advice on how to start a blog, & so much more. Recently, I have tried her advice on how to gain Twitter followers. I am still working on it, but hopefully it is successful!

So there are my favorite blogs as of now. Please comment some of your favorites so I can read them as well!

Comments

Popular Posts